Circle Meets on 2nd Sunday @ 8:00 am
United Methodist Women is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice.
Members raise up to $20 million each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world.
United Methodist Women and The United Methodist Church’s principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability.
UPCOMING EVENTS WITH UNITED METHODIST WOMEN:
Sept. 10 UMW Circle
Sept. 24 UMW Board
Oct. 8 UMW Circle
Oct. 18 & 19 Apple Pie Making
Oct. 22 UMW Board
Nov. 12 UMW Circle
Dec. 10 UMW Advent Tea